pvpverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
pvpverse

Welcome to the PvP-verse forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is beyond abuse... SERVER'S BEEN HACKED! 15 Minutes of Pure BS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
caucow

This is beyond abuse... SERVER'S BEEN HACKED! 15 Minutes of Pure BS Empty
PostSubject: This is beyond abuse... SERVER'S BEEN HACKED! 15 Minutes of Pure BS   This is beyond abuse... SERVER'S BEEN HACKED! 15 Minutes of Pure BS EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is beyond abuse... SERVER'S BEEN HACKED! 15 Minutes of Pure BS   This is beyond abuse... SERVER'S BEEN HACKED! 15 Minutes of Pure BS EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:48 pm

I saw the video, and what happened there is something I have never seen.
The plugins were disabled for some strange reason at that moment, so anyone could log in to someone else's account.
That's the downside of cracked of course.

- Admin (Sn0wBlind56)
Back to top Go down
https://pvpverse.board-directory.net
caucow

PostSubject: Re: This is beyond abuse... SERVER'S BEEN HACKED! 15 Minutes of Pure BS   This is beyond abuse... SERVER'S BEEN HACKED! 15 Minutes of Pure BS EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 pm

This actually happenned about 11:30-12:00 US Central Time, but it was not making my computer happy so it took a while to clip and upload.

Desctription:
I am certain this time that it was dev_urandom. I went to the spawn so i could get ender pearls at the end. I find this guy with a familiar skin, then all of a sudden, the spawn started crumbling from his position. I died before i could catch the name but the skin was the exact same. His entry did not show up in chat (like before) and when you pressed tab I was the only one there (like before). Plugins were all disabled (like before). What was strange was when i left and came back in, it said there were three people on the server in the SMP Join page and when i joined i was the only one. WHAT CONVINCED ME it was dev_urandom, was something captured in both of my videos. The chat was flooded so bad the server could barely keep up from the lag. And even more, in my first video about this, during 0:45 to 1:00, dev_urandom flooded the chat with "niggers" "niggers" over and over, then started using other players. Today, he must have seen the video or been smart enough to not say it himself, but he made me say the exact same thing at the same rate. When he finished destroying everything, he left, with the server disabled and destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is beyond abuse... SERVER'S BEEN HACKED! 15 Minutes of Pure BS   This is beyond abuse... SERVER'S BEEN HACKED! 15 Minutes of Pure BS Empty

Back to top Go down

This is beyond abuse... SERVER'S BEEN HACKED! 15 Minutes of Pure BS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pvpverse :: Main Forums :: Support-
Jump to: